November 25 2007 0.2.0 Release
- Hessian 2.0 implementation
- Please not that this project has moved to Google Code
November 17 2007 0.1.6 Release
- Bug fix for the encoding of void method returns
November 4 2007 0.1.5 Release
Added reply encoding for faults, preliminary support for references.
October 28 2007 0.1.4 Release
Added encoding of doubles, booleans, null values and service faults.
October 27 2007 0.1.3 Release
Added encoding of ok return type in Erlang to a void type in Hessian.
Bug fixes for list handling.
October 17 2007 0.1.2 Release
Complete refactoring to use Erlang binaries instead of lists.
July 12 2007 0.1.1 Release
More integration tests with caucho's HessianServlet.
Support for record types in Erlang and typed maps (aka Objects).
June 15 2007 First integration test
- Integration test with caucho's HessianServlet. Initial support for lists and maps.
May 26 2007 Initial code drop of cotton published
- Basic call and reply encoding. Integers, Strings and Dates are supported.